Hanford ARC delivers a full range of services in wetland mitigation and restoration, stream construction, soil bioengineering, revegetation, park construction, and erosion control. Our management team has the specialized knowledge and technical skills to direct project construction with attention to accuracy and detail while maintaining cost effectiveness. Our dedicated field crews work to complete projects in a timely, professional manner.
Stream Restoration and Re-construction
- Complete stream realignment
- Bioengineered bank stabilization (vegetated soil lifts, brush mattresses, live wattles, live booms, live crib walls, emergent rolls)
- In-channel rock structures (vanes, weirs, deflectors, gabions, and toe protection)
- Installation of large woody debris
- Natural fiber blankets and revetments
Wetland Restoration and Mitigation
- Seasonal and perennial wetland construction
- Vernal pool restoration and mitigation
- Establishment maintenance and monitoring
- Weeding and exotics removal
- Remote watering and irrigation development
- Browse guard protection
We have expanded our resource base to accommodate the growing need for qualified contractors in the field of restoration. Changing and expanding regulatory requirements set by lead agencies require a flexible schedule, to which we adapt on an annual basis depending upon the projects we contract to build. We maintain year-round capability to construct projects that are faced with stringent regulatory deadlines.